Friday, December 02, 2011

never gonna regret watching every sunset


today didn't go well, quite terribly actually; i think the interviewers were just trying to get rid of me but oh wells, what's done is done. it's up to fate now, although every thing seems to be trying to tell me not to go to uk. from the insane A level papers to my knees-that-ache-on-cold-rainy-days, maybe my mum is right and sometimes life is trying to throw you a few subtle hints that something's not meant to happen. but i'm going to need a much more obvious sign, like maybe a giant neon billboard saying "you must not be a vet", before i put all my eggs in that basket.

anyway, i've come to realise that the little mistakes i've made this past month and a day shouldn't be regrets because there really are more important things to regret. and i'm glad i've only had two so far that can contend for that heavyweight title.

a new quote i added to my wall during the A levels: once you have perceived that life is very cruel, the only response is to live with as much humanity, humour and freedom as you can. i may have typed that out before, but no harm doing it again since after all, it's usually the first thing i see every morning and it's scrawled large enough that even with my worsening myopia i can still read it without my glasses.

and my astigmatism is getting worse, its starting to make wearing contacts very very difficult; everything is just too bright.


When our time is up
When our lives are done
Will we say, we've had our fun

Will we make a mark this time
Will we always say we tried

We're standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out
Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out

Standing on the rooftops
Wait until the bombs drop
This is all we got now
Scream until your heart stops

and i was playing guitar hero with my sis and dad just now and doing a lot of random screaming. my voice now sounds like a grizzly bear's. grrrrr~~~