Saturday, May 02, 2009

too little too late

watermelon = 我的美人?

went for dinner with father's side relatives today to celebrate mother's day. ate way too much and now i'm feeling overbloated. and my sis was being annoyingly vain, planning out her outfit yesterday then getting my mum to help her with it today. in the end the top changed several times but she was insistant on wearing the skirt -.-

and pardon me if i'm being stupid, but having no such experience in this area, what the heck is the deal with boyfriends?! even she is all hyped up over them and she's three years younger than me -.- and she ranted to me about it and how is not having a boyfriend a crime? sigh.

i think i was meant to be a starfish.

and i think i'm going to attempt not eating meat for one week. and i think i'm also going to study for my math paper tomorrow. and i think i'm also going to screw up the math paper. and i think i'm also going to organise my life. and i think i'm also going to screw up my life.

You can't force yourself to forget something,
because the only reason why we forget
is when a better memory has taken its place.