Monday, April 27, 2009

memories

i'm feeling rather confused over what i'm feeling right now. (excluding the fact that ITSFREAKINGHOT, that i'm sure) anyway, i was viewing old posts just now, and i realised so much as changed...

but thats not the reason for the post title. or at least, not the only reason. i'm trying to find a youtube video that someone made for his fanfiction (trailer perhaps?). i remember it being really nice and tear-jerking but i just... can't remember what it's called. it's a severus/harry fic i think (what else could it be lol) and the song used was memories by within temptation. and now everytime i hear that song i just remember the feeling the video gave me (don't ever doubt the power of words, visuals and music alone or combined).

sigh. and... i guess there is another reason.


i miss having to pick your fur from my clothes. i miss having to sleep in awkward positions so as not to wake you. i miss having to carry you in when you get stuck outside the window. i miss being woken up at 4 in the morning to let you out. i miss seeing you scare me by suddenly jumping in through the window. i miss having to chase you around the house. i miss seeing you all wet when you have your bath. i miss the occasional scratches you gave me. i miss having you to hold. i miss the feel of you in my arms.

you have no idea how much i miss you.

The memories ease the pain inside,
now I know why.

All of my memories keep you near.
In silent moments imagine you here.
All of my memories keep you near.
Your silent whispers, silent tears.

Made me promise I'd try
to find my way back in this life.
I hope there is a way
to give me a sign you're ok.
Reminds me again it's worth it all
so I can go on.