Monday, May 04, 2009

my brain is going to spontaneously combust

urgh. math. urgh. math.

it's screwing with my head and sooner or later, my cranial neurons are going to short circuit and i'll start spasming on the ground. during which the spasmodic contraction of skeletal muscles will generate more heat and i will stop freezing to death in my 25degrees celsius room. at the same time, the continuous violent slamming of my head against hard surfaces will knock bio into some corner of my brain so i can stuff math in.

or i can just hope for a miracle so i can pass tomorrow.

sigh. i suppose it should be clear by now that i'm obviously exam-phobic. urgh. just typing the word gives me headaches. but of course, exams are necessary for the world to function and most of us will be living as farmers without them cause there'll be no meritocracy and the rich will only get richer while the poor live a poor miserable life.

ok fine. so i secretly love exams and just thinking about it gets me high and that was a groan of pleasure, not pain. (then again, who says the two can't come together)

ahh scratch that. pre-exam stress obviously doesn't do much good for my mental welfare -.- and since just block tests are making me freak out, i suspect EOYs will send me into a full out panic attack while chinese O's will result in a nervous breakdown leaving me going "gah? ga ga goooo~~" for days. (on the other hand, it could turn me into a sudden chinese genius and i will write the next butterfly lovers story in my paper 1 and do so well i don't have to take chinese in jc. ... right. i wish.) (and lol, lady gaga)

eeps. there's still the A levels, if my delicate disposition even survives that long. i think when A's come i will undergo a complete shutdown and run off into some corner of my head to play chess with myself. or, i could have turned into a rather messy pile of human innards.

any more and i really will combust;
suddenly and violently and all over the place.