Tuesday, December 09, 2008

oh S H I T

sigh. i can run, but i can't hide. curse you homework! i suppose i'll get cracking tmr, like with my ih survey D: the whole ih project is wholely whorely screwed up. like argh. we want to be aware of how aware they are that they aren't aware? wth -.- but actually, the ih meeting today was kinda ok, as project meetings go. oh and claire's mum is so cute ! like totally sassy. and she's good with the com, which is more than i can say for most moms i know. and it's scary how many dialects she knows. ah, respect yo. oh and she's really funny, especially when she's joking about claire's lil brother and asking nicole to bring him home with her. i wonder what it's like to have a brother o.O

i think if my parents' had a third kid, it'd probably be a boy. seeing as my ring fingers are longer than my index, it means i was exposed to quite a fair bit of testosterone in the womb. and the doctors plus my parents thought my sis would be a boy... which means... getting closer yeah. too bad it's a little too late, seeing as my sis is 12 o.O

oh and yes you'll be seeing pictures soon, once i figure out how to install the pc suite on silas. like hello, it's a mini cd. and hello, silas has a slot load drive. if i stick that tiny disk in, it's just gonna fall in and lose itself in silas' insides. urgh. anywway, if you couldn't understand the geek talk, just get this. silas doesn't have the right holes.

so tata for now.

alcohol inhibits the male libido.