Monday, December 22, 2008

oh. my. money.

right. haven't posted in quite awhile but i've been busy reformatting silas and then helping boost the economy with my totally extravagant spending. so... let's recap. some time ago i went bowling and got thoroughly owned by my family, including my sis. bah, life is sad. i'll post pictures next time if i remember, that is if i've finally figured out how to install my phone's pc suite. and i'm still rather depressed about my really pathetic bowling.

but on the bright side, i've been shoppppping :D so far this month i've spent more than the number of days there are in a year. which is really quite a record for me, but maybe i'm having a phase or something. or it could be the bimbo project taking effect, except that i haven't really been buying girly things. like in the past week, i've acquired four pairs of sneakers. that sums up to about... 120 dollars (not all of which from me, of course :D).

and i've completely forgot what i wanted to write about... oh yeah. I WAS AWAKE FOR 20 HOURS YESTERDAY and i woke up damn cranky cause well, i was woken up. oh and yesterday refers to saturday. i had to wake up real early for an infocomm club meeting, which was supposed to be with the hci icc peeps too, but was cancelled at the time the meeting should have started. urgh piss off. so went to kap with zitian, joey and choon ting, where we promptly hoarded a table without buying anything (except for joey's hashbrown). i really don't like mcdonald's breakfast stuff. though pancakes are an exception, since i havent had them in so long i cant remember how they taste.

all in all, saturday was a really long day and i'm too lazy to write about it. i can't seem to think about anything except THOSE AWESOME CONVERSE SNEAKERS (L). i'm really glad my dad bought those two pairs for me for christmas.

heehee. i'm in love with my shoes. i dont think i even want to wear them. i just wanna stare at them. and maybe... name them? :D