Tuesday, November 20, 2007

zzz. i'm back again. IT just went into the bathroom. -.- ahh wells. it's as good a time as any to test how my skin handles two posts thats on one day. i hope it works. zzz. if it screws off i'll kill someone. ok so nth to rant abt much at the moment. cept ying is having pretty bad luck with electronic stuffies. uh in her words,

I HATE MY PHONE, KAI
BLOODY THING
SCREW MY STUPID COM, IT LAGS AS WELL
AND BLOODY CAMERA ACTS UP ON ME
HOUSE PHONE DIES AT RANDOM MOMENTS
LIGHT WONT ON
IPOD REFUSES TO CHARGE
DO I HAVE A ELECTRONIC DAMPENING AURA?!

♥ ying just sent you a nudge.

oh and have i mentioned i hate nudges? zzz. and i hate ITS. IT IS STILL IN THE BATHROOM. oh shit. IT is BATHING. WHYYY! *sulks. and poor ying. i'll die if i uh, have an E.D. aura. i cant live without my laptop. i'm a self proclaimed geek. and my laptop's called Silas. He's a lenovo y400. I LOVE YOU SILAS. and its pronounced sigh-lus. or see-las if you want to. WAAAA. IT is TALKING in the shower. it'll be tomorrow before it's my turn! *FUMES. *STILL FUMING.

stupid IT. you lucky ppl out there who don't have any ITS who's mission in life is to ruin urs. sigh. then again, im sure not ALL younger sisters - *chokes. *coughs. *splutters. - are as evil and vexatious as mine.
is this skin plain? i wonder if it is. zzz. oh and if ur wondering why the random theme, it was based on my msn nick. and dont ask me why my msn nick was this random phrase. zzz. life is being horrendously mean at the moment. i wonder if ying has forgotten that i havent agreed to going tmr yet. zzz. maybe i'll remind her but make sure she treats me to sth as well(:


IT, DON'T TOWEL YOURSELF WITH THE DOOR OPEN. it's not decent. it's obscene. it's rude. it's bad for my eyes~! -.-

man this blog is so boring. i'm just purely ranting. i seriously hav nth to do... hmms. time to test my skin again. SHALL UPLOAD PICS.
tra la la. let's see how my skin shows that. oh and i did that during CSP at fengshan. was playing with the little letters which were for spelling things. (: zzz. strangely, it's the only pic i have from 30hours of csp. imagine what the tr wud say if she found out. zzz. im starting to feel sth now. wonder if it's guilt. nahs. not worth being guilty over.
ok IT has evacuated the bathroom for a safe period of time. TIME TO BATHE. toodles again(: