Saturday, November 24, 2007

boo! went bowling today. score sucked. zzz. ah wells. its really cool. coz the score board was all animated like that with this rulpdoph, santa and frosty. zzz. vaguely recalls the one where santa skips by and pulls off frosty's nose. hahas. and santa was conducting a grp of singing christmas trees o.O oh and this is the bowling at the kallan leisure centre or sth. it's open again but not really. as in there are still empty shops and all. but the ice skating is open. the skates are nice but its damn ex. damn damn ex. zzz.

they have a koufu there too and it has this strange sports theme i think. must be the fact that they're gonna dump a sports thingum at kallang. back to the point. the koufu has like, strange cardboard-or-sth people who are like swimming on the ceiling. zzz. sounds retarded and actually is quite but not as bad as it sounds. just hard to explain. and they have cool soccer ball chairs. hahas. and nice lights.


zzz. its like basketball hoops and the ball's the bright thingy that's uhh, quite obviously the light -.- hahas.

oh they hve a cold storage there too. zzz. cold. but not as bad as ntuc i tink. i have no idea. but supermarkets are still cold. oh and they were selling stuff toys. i tink they're like hallmark toys. so cute. look! SHEEP! SHEEP! SHEEP! SHEEP!

SHEEEEEEEP! SHEEEEEEEEP! hahas. its so cuteee. my dad claims it looks mutated. but it's still CUTE! hahas. I LOVE SHEEP! BAAAA~! oh and thats my sis holding the sheep. zzz. she fell in love with this monkey stuffed toy. but who cares about monkeys. THE SHEEP IS SO PERFECTLY PERFECT. hahahas. but its 31 bucks -.- sigh. byebye sheep.

*sniffles. ah wells, we don't always get what we want. and i DID ask my mum why we can have 5 dogs and 1 cat but not have a pet sheep and she just told me sheep eat alot. zzz. but they eat grassssss. and grass is like... everywhere. and if we get a sheep, our dogs can be SHEEPDOGS. or we can get another dog. hahas. collies would be lovely sheepdogs. my neighbour a few houses down the road has a german shepherd. but why are they called german shepherds! i mean are they german? and were they once sheep dogs or sth? zzz. ok ive gone off topic.

SHEEP RULE! MWAHAHAHA. ok. that felt good. hahas. and if you're wondering why im so strangely high, it's coz i was fiddling with my com's bluetooth and ive managed to connect it to my com! all hail bluetooth! and my com! and my phone! mwahahaha. zzz. i uploaded a few random pics.


here's another one.
hahas. that's my cuzzies wabbit. the thing was friggin out on me and kept darting ard the cage. wouldnt let anyone touch it. zzz. then it just sat there and huffed at me. HMPH. my uncle told me if i just left the cage open it'll give up huffing after awhile and come out to be patted. but it didnt. but it did finally settle down by the opening in the cage and let me pat it. heehee. but then it freaked out again -.- and started darting about again. so i sorta gave up trying to get the bunny to chill and stuck my dean koontz book into the cage. the rabbit sort of uhh... started chewing on it. its a library book. oops. but the bite marks were really tiny so let's forget it ever happened ok? xD
tra la la. i'm being random. im rambling. heehee. and dom, sheep are cuter than bek! bek's just hot(: right beky? heehee. but don't starting having bad ideas about her. she's my boyfren! mwahahahaha. zzz. and ying's my wife but u can have her if you want. xD heehee. don't kill me ying. you were easyyyyy. mwahahaha. *sniggers. it took me a few years(?) to court bek before she became my bf(: actually, im not sure how that happened. zzz. and im not sure how i ended up being married to ying too. zzz. but bek came first! ying you di san zhe. hahaha xD zzz -.- i'm high. wonder why.
i have bananas downstairs! and i wonder why we have polka dotted bananas but not striped bananas. zzz. i mean we have striped animals and polka dotted animals but why are fruits a different case? and if anyone is even reading this, i suggest you stop soon. im going to drive you mad. COZ IM RAMBLINGGGGG.
"are you thinking what i'm thinking B1?"
"i think i am B2."
"it's RAMBLINGGGG time!"
hahahahas. i have banana issues. and bananas sound funny. nananana. babababa. -.- and bananas in pyjamas is cool. they're theme song is nice. hahahas. i rmbr watching them a long time ago. tra la la. blogger tells me the connection is questionable. and that posting may fail. zzz. no diff. IM RAMBLING. rrr -rrr -rrrr- ramblinggg! hahas.
wow this post is long. omi says thats coz im long winded. winky just gives me this -.-" look. mean winky. then again, i think omi just insulted me. zzz. bad omi. then again, omi has always been bad. and im glad omi and winky are both figments of my imagination(: or else, i tink i'd just have been whacked on the head. heehee.
hell im mad. mad like uhhh uhhhh like uhhh. actually i have no idea. zzz. the energizer bunny from hell just isnt suitable coz that one is just scary. it freaks out and PINGS (the act of violently boinging) about. ah wells. nvm. shall test out my questionable connection now.
and if you see this, it obviously means the post worked -.- zzz. omi! don't point your fingie at silas! it's not his fault! zzz. my imagination is seriously cranked up.