Thursday, September 21, 2006

wheee. stupid joey. made me go do the quiz yday... now ive got nth to do... hahas. bleahhh i got 20 out of 30 for it lol... and joey got 23. gah i feel so shi bai... to tink we actually won the IT quiz thingy last year. hahahas. anw, the com lab is boring... wad can i do? their doing the quiz so cant possibly open phototshop and play right? hahas. lalala. joey you cow! lol... ur lalala thing ish... irritating after awhile. wheee im being random... my sms bills have offically shot higher den mt everest... hope my mum doesnt kill me gahs. i borrowed sal's sim card last night... but in the end i didnt really use it coz everyone was on msn... lol. you noe joey, itunes has this folder got limewire dls or sth lik tt... tee hee hee. yippie... my shuffle has been resurrected from its grave after half a year of rottttinnnggggg. hahas. im bored. bored bored bored. lets see.... lol i dunno wad else to blabber on abt...

oh yeah... bowling later i think.... im going bowling so often and yet im deproving... sigh... i lost ot ying! waaaaa. hahas. i dunno wad to do... this is so unamusing... AHHH ruio got 26!! *faints. shes so pro... hahas. anw, yeah so im being bored. wad else can i do...? lol i havent updated for a long time haf i? my com has been laggier den usual... ohh and yeah... ying is lame. she kips insisting abt weird things abt her archie comics. sigh.

i havent done my practise papers for geog history and science... eeks. ive only done like half of history... the sbq section... and science only multiple choice and bio section. the physics and chem is hard.. really... i need to start studying... i tink i'll try and force myself to do some revision for geog tonight or sth... lol... it thurs already and i rmbr on sunday night i was dreading for monday to come. >< eeks? hahas. im being even lamer now coz i really have nth better to say/type/jabber. wheeee. now i haf 2 new little pillows added to the stuff on my bed... lets see... a small stuffed duck from nat quite a long time ago... a yellow stuff doggy thats almost as old as my real dogs... a white and brown doggy frm, bek for my bday((x a cute lil bouncy piggy which is really nice to bounce against the wall... hmms is that all? maybe i shud take out all my other stuff toys too... but the rest are so small... cept tt big UN-NAMED teddy bear decomposing in my closet. lol one day it'll turn into the monster in my closet. oo i really hope not. this is kinda long... as in long post. xD

my maple acc is dead... im tinking of deleting maple off my com to free some space but i might go back on one day so better not... im still upset over the no mid autumn festival celebration at tns thing... i'd rather have tt den the carnival thingy in nov. sigh... nvm dens. wheee i splet early yday... or at least earlier than usual... i spelt at ard 12 there. give or take 10 minutes+. lalala. the guild blog is dead too you noe? sigh...

garh! are microwaved stuff that bad? all that stuff abt cancer and wadeva... it causes loss in memory... maybe i shud stop eating microwave food... hahas... decrease in intelligence... not tt i have any to speak of in the first place. sigh. my history grades have gone SPLAT. aka bad, down, dropped, in pieces. hahas. NATTTT. my hisoka skinnnnn! hahas. ok shall i end this here b4 it turns into a one thousand word essay? hahas. okk thats all folks xD lol i still like that line... i can hear my stomach making noises! hahas. bye bye ((: