Wednesday, May 30, 2012

stop hoping and start believing


---

Men in Black 3 was nice to watch even though many parts in the storyline didn't make sense to me.

---

You're so different now, I'd go back in time too if I could stop whatever happened from happening.

---

That was surprisingly harder yet easier than I thought it would be; at least it's final. No more self-denial. I've already come further than I thought I would and I will never forget what could have been. I'm going to move on but moving on doesn't mean I have to let go. I'm going to frame up my Edinburgh offer; it's going to be a painful reminder me of what I let slip away. It's also a reminder that failure isn't as scary as it seems to be. I've failed at the biggest thing I've ever wanted. Been there done that; I've tried and I've fallen and I've lived another day. Failure isn't forever. It can be a day, a month, a year, many years. But it's a measurable sum of time in which everything feels hopeless. You are miserable, angry, disappointed, confused. But that time ends with a decision to pick yourself up and keep getting up no matter how many times you fall. We are all strong enough to do that; don't let despair blind you from your true strength.