Friday, December 17, 2010

and as we lie beneath the stars; we realize how small we are


wow, has it really been so long since i last posted? time sure flies :/

i realised that at the end of this year, i won't have much to show for the days and nights that are now long gone. no fantastic grades, no amazing achievements, etc etc. but strangely enough, i'm happy. if i had to go through this whole year of ups and downs again, i would because i like where i am now. as a student, i have nothing to my name. but as just another girl growing up, another human being, i never want to lose what i have now. it's not something that can be shown, written down or measured but it's the kind of thing that makes me smile for no reason at all. it keeps me laughing; it makes me believe again.

in the end, i'm grateful for all the people who have been there for me; i only hope that i was there for you too.

and as they say, a life is meant to be lived; i'm going to relish every moment of it.