Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Holy fishy

Okay so I'm avoiding homework again. And this is so cool I'm posting
from my phone :D (yeah I'm bored see. And it's not that I don't have
anything to do. I have too much to do but my work is just plain boring
which thus causes me to so stupid things to avoid dying of boredom.
And yeah, random :D)

Anyway, I'm totally in love with a fanfiction right now. It's bloody
amazing and snape's super powerful and the characters are brilliant
and the plot is filled with such gasp-worthy twists that I want to
print the whole damn thing out and sleep with it under my pillow.

And I really hate PW. Freaking tedious. And not being able to talk has
made me remember/realize some things. Silver lining there I guess,
which I need especially since I couldn't eat snow ice today :(