Sunday, August 30, 2009

i want a photobucket pro account ):

ack. it happened. i never thought it would. but it did. i can't believe it. but now i have to do something i have been putting off for a long time.

and no i'm not talking about selling my sister to aliens. ( especially since she shared cookies with me today [: )

anyway, my bandwidth exceeded D: now there's a giant chunk missing from this skin. i don't really know what to say. the fact that my bandwidth exceeded means my images have been viewed a lot, which i guess should be flattering. but now my skins are all messed up, which is just a downright pain in the ass. and now i have to make yet another photobucket account, just to make sure such a thing doesnt happen again. and i'm out of username ideas, seeing as ive already resorted to using my favourite foot outerwear. (then again maybe it's inner wear, since shoes are outer wear :/)

on the bright side, my room smells like new bags :D