Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i'm quite sure someone owes me a million dollars



(what? they're funny! :D)

sigh. i can't stand it. everything is so bloody expensive nowadays D: i mean, we're in a freaking recession, make cheap things people!

anyway, since shopping leaves me nothing but depressed and empty-handed, i have this strange urge to venture into diy but that's usually not my thing :/ and ok i need to stop thinking about things i cant have (ying stop thinking too they'll never be ours *breaks down in tears*)

so i walked the dogs with my maid and ying at the park connector yesterday (you can check out the pics at ying's photolog) and my dogs are seriously overweight o.O on the way back they just sort of broke down into huffs and puffs and we had to call my dad to pick them up in the car. and when we finally got home (more than two hours after we left mygod) prince had this wide-eyed omg-are-you-dying look which was downright worrying.

oh and i finally collected the extra tee for liveitup and now i have no idea what to do with it. *shrug* time to go back to doing last minute holiday packing and hopefully i don't fall into a ditch :X