Friday, November 21, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME !

yay! i'm BACCCCKKKK :D and mygosh, it's so HOT WARM. but at least it's not cold, so yeah. anyway, i'm feeling a little lazy to post so... i'll rant about the trip tomorrow. and you have no idea how HAPPY i am to finally see silas again. like after 21 days...

OH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SILAS !

and i've got new chairs, heh heh. i think my parents figured that what with my record of breaking chairs, they should get more than one. so now, i have this big reddish one and a less... obnoxious black one.

oh and now that the air isn't trying to freeze my tonsils out, i'm hoping my sore throat and flu will go away fast. and i need to soak my feet. i have this vague feeling that they stink, but what with my blocked nose, i can't actually smell them to check. ackk, i need to stop ranting and go bathe.

so, ta ta for now.

stupid, i know
but some part of me still hoped you'd come back
if only just to welcome me home
for one last time