Friday, October 31, 2008

THREE WEEKS IN SHANGHAI !

eeeee. in like around 4 hours time i'll have to wake up to go the airport. which reallyyyyy sucks. but omgosh, SHANGHAI! and i'm not bringing silas. ah, it tears my heart apart just to think of it.

three weeks without silas! what would i do?! and no silas probably means no or minimal fanfiction. which is really bad as well. and my bright orange luggage can't seem to close properly. i'm damn scared it'll burst. but i'm even more scared of getting robbed or mugged or what you call it.

hehs, i suppose that's why the school arranged that self-defence session for us. but it was only one hour, which was hardly helpful at all. we basically learnt how to push people, which i suppose is kinda useful, if that person going after you is like a locomotor idiot. oh and if he's not carrying some giant butcher knife or something.

but back to shanghai. THREE WEEKS! three bloody weeks to freeze my fat butt off. gah, i'll miss my dogs... and prince too, impossible to believe as it is. and cause my luggage is so full, i cant bring pig, sheep nor dog.

and to make things worse, i have this stupid sore throat thats burns real bad. bah! and according to some site, i'll have to wait 5 to 7 days for it to recover. if it doesn't, that means i'm in deep deep deep shit. on the good side, people can't laugh at my utterly horrible chinese cause i can't even talk. yeah ;)

heh. me and zinc are gonna drink lotsa tea while we're at china. i hope that helps my stupid sore throat. but there's gonna be so little shopping, which just makes me really... depressed. and i'm gonna wrap myself up like a giant dumpling in dunno how many layers of clothes, which makes me even more depressed.

gah. guess it's time to sleep. will probably post again... in three weeks time.

( ahhh i can't bear to end this post cause that means i'll have to part with silas D: )

nothing is forever. forever is a lie.
all we have is what's between hello and goodbye.