Monday, September 29, 2008

marshmallowwww !

bah! IH paper was horrible. like horrible horrible. like as horrible as not having internet access in my room! ok maybe even more horrible than that :O

yeahs, i completely blanked out when i got the paper, so it's more or less a DOOMED thing. and chinese... was hard. i think i might have wrote out of point, but then again, i wrote so little theres no point anyway.

right, lame.

anyway, i finally read a fanfic again, after like so freakin long. which is good :D

but my idiot of a sis wont let me have breaking dawn, so i can't finish the book. bah. talk about showing me paradise and then burning it down. and one of these days, i'm gonna figure out how to write text on my umbrella without it turning runny or being washed away. like its ok to walk in the rain when it's just a light drizzle, but when it's like shoes falling down from the sky, then it's just plain stupid. bah, what is it with men and masochism. so yes, one fine rainy day i am going to use my umbrella and i will proudly display the words i ain't got no y-chromosomes.

watching my sis do sit-ups
is like watching a marshmallow fold and recoil