Friday, January 19, 2007

hahas. something very funny happened to joey today but im not allowed to say anything... so sad... hahas. anw, ive finally gotten to posting. gahs. i shud be doing work... i've been telling myself that for the past eternity and the only result is me going to read fanfic -.- im a failure...

wadeva. anw, there was this day, i was going home on the bus with ying and sal right, and we were playing with the camera effects on my phone.

we were like using negative or sth and we took a photo of my blue nano! its orange! gahhh... it looks nice... I WANT AN ORANGE NANO! it really does look nice... i think... xD. but the orange and black abit strange... hmms. dunno.
ohh and i finally found someway to transfer pics from my new phone to the com. coz the cd reader in the com is like screwed, it cant read the installation CD so i have to transfer to my old phone first then put in the com... so 麻烦...
blah. anw, im finally posting a picture of my cat! shes very cute k? she looks like... shes winking! -.- yeah i know im lame.... tra la la. i have so much work to do... ohh heck. toodles!