Friday, September 27, 2013

Tongue tied

It's strange. When I'm alone and brooding, my thoughts make sense to me. When I try and talk about my thoughts to someone, I can't put it into words.

I realized I think in feelings and not words, ideas and not sentences. I can have a whole conversation with myself in my head and all it'll consist of is a bunch of unnamable feelings and senses and it'll end with a conviction. Which is confusing, because sometimes I think back and I would have the impression that I used a certain word with myself but in actual fact, I just felt something and I now have to search for a word to represent it.

On a side note, I'm typing this with the blogger app on my phone and I really like the font.

On another note, from today onwards things are going to get tough. Which means it's time to toughen up or I'll never get going haha. I'm ready for this. The coming 9 months will fly like the 4 months that have already flown by.

---

A leap of faith is more than just a jump into the unknown. I gotta keep moving forward; if I look back I am lost. 

---

The grass isn't greener on the other side. It's greener where you water it; seems like I've got a pretty big field to irrigate.