Friday, March 01, 2013

chugging along

How does time pass so fast! Recess week is ending and I've barely done any revision :/ WY scolded me for procrastinating so much *sigh* I needed to hear it and it made me sad but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm procrastinating. As usual... Bad habits are so hard to break! And I really really have to be more efficient when doing work, I take triple the amount of time any other person would take to complete something!

That's probably why I don't feel like I've gotten anything done this academic year. Like done and not done, cause it's not about finishing work but actually doing something? Even when training for ICG I was lazy :( It rained every training session in the last 2 weeks so we just cancelled training since we're not allowed to throw frisbees in the college hall. I just wished I'd thought of an alternative and played simulation frisbee or something hahas. Like using a netball (which for some odd reason is allowed) to practice vert stack so that we wouldn't have to teach everyone that on the day itself minutes before our games. Gosh :/ What a wasted opportunity. But that aside, I might just continue the ultimate interest group Cynthia started. It sort of self-destructed after she left the college hahas.

Anyway, time to stop procrastinating and go down for dinner hahaha