Friday, October 05, 2012

A leap of faith

It's been too long since I last updated this space. Basically it's been just school, school and more school. I'm going to do something entirely insane and my parents are going to be so freaking pissed. Sigh. My mum took the news fairly well in that she just freaked out so that's alright; like just a ?!! freak out and not a full-scale THEFUQ freak out.

But somehow I just feel like I'm bumbling about with this; I've been spamming emails left right center and I don't know if that's going to kill my chances in the end. And I still have my midterms and projects to work on. Sigh, school :( Business school to be exact, the bell curve is extremely frightening. Almost half the cohort scored 90% in this one test, the bell curve is going to be a major pain in the ass. (I never thought I'd be sad to score 80%) Arrrrr I really want a 4.5 CAP! If my Plan A Part II fails, I'll need it to get into the exchange programme... Considering the schools I want to go to. That's Plan B.

The scary thing now is that I need to add things to my plate if I want to boost the chances of either Plan A Part II or Plan B working. Complicated much. I probably should make plans for this December holidays, my god why am I doing this now? I wish I'd done this last year, then maybe things would have worked out differently :(

I'm gonna go microwave the food I packed from breakfast. I need to kick my body clock back into shape, I keep waking up so late unless people come wake me up sigh.