Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's the path you choose


I had a nightmare last night that I forgot how to throw a frisbee. It was honestly one of the most horrifying feelings ever.

This past week has a been a blur of many many pokemon episodes and falling in love with horses; their noses are so soft ^^ When I stand right next to the really big ones, I feel so tiny. A part of me is a little frightened, but I'm mostly just  awestruck. And pokemon isn't as good as it used to be, but it's still alright. I'm really glad lc is back too :) (no more sleeping at 3am )

And I realised I'm not as patient as I'd always hoped I was.

Dinner with jjyz yesterday was rather good, but somehow the day after wasn't so good for zinc, jo and i. More about that another day, off to bed! I need to wake up early tomorrow :( this post is so disjointed :S