Tuesday, June 07, 2011

GUNK + FUNK

erps my attempt to make something edible failed completely today and now i feel like i've ingested too much egg and flour and arhhh i need to start studying omg like almost half the holiday is over and blah i just lied through my teeth when my mum asked if i was studying now AHHHH THIS IS BAD I'M SO GOING TO FAIL BT2 BUT HOWWWWWW. my brain has gone into permanent hibernation or maybe i just lost enough braincells to the point where studying is just beyond me already; though i seriously do feel more stupid these days, SIGH.

and i was talking to dawn and holysheep i'm so domesticated these days @@ the idea of pursuing vetmed is suddenly... not as important as it ever was. i mean if you ask me about it, the whole spark and sincerity is still there but sometimes you can really feel for something but that doesn't mean much else. and omg the point is i was telling dawn that i'm most likely going to just stay in singapore and do a very ordinary degree or whatever happens to be there or something like that. i have no ambition :/

oh wells, I AM OFF TO SHOWER AND PACK PARCELS AND MAYBE STUDY A TEENY WEENY BIT IF I DONT FALL ASLEEP.

KAI MUST SLACK NO MORE RARH.

ok this is a super random post i haven't done one like this in awhile teehee.

and gosh holidays have really just been spent training and travelling around singapore; i want to travel out of it!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna get lost somewhere :( and i need to put batteries in my super old school alarm clock so it can glare at me while i piteously try to study T.T

why is this post so random? i must have eaten too much icing sugar *facepalm*