Monday, December 27, 2010

it ish me, the omnomnomagon!

today seems to be a day for bad grammar and spelling :/

omnomnomagon says:
lol
zzz i just misspelt a lot of word
and is there only 1 s in mispelt?
ying hui says:
ummmm
i think there are two
omnomnomagon says:
eww
i just pealed
this giant flake of dead skin
off my elbow
ying hui says:
PEELED
omnomnomagon says:
oh
damn
and for being gross too i guess. and damn, my elbow really is molting. ewwwwwww.

and i have recently discovered a love for starbucks' dark mocha! its awesomeeeeee~ and i used up 3 packets of jam for my waffles today; ah waffffleeeeesssss and jammmmmmm *inserts smug satisfied face*

and today i was reminded of why i do not like bugis street. bleargh.

and i wonder, if i change my msn nick would i stop feeling hungry all the time...
nah :D gah i give up i will go find something to devour and wow it's been awhile since i did random frivolous posts like this. teehee, i must be in a good mood. either that or all the sugar i ate today is sending me into a random high; its kinda nice -- all the more reason to go snack ;D

oh and i forgot, hello my fellow waffle-loving friend! it's been awhile since anyone except boring old me used this space, so come post more please!