Tuesday, June 02, 2009

regrets regrets regrets

i hate it that there's another incident where i can use dont show me paradise then burn it down. but i guess it's all freakin part of life so time to deal with it and move on with $850 less than i was aiming for. i mean, i wudn't mind losing if the winning design was actually good, but... as ying has so eloquently put it, god its fugly. the whole voting system is deathly unfair but i guess its my bad for not having enough friends who cared to vote.

but here's a big thank you to those who did. and more thank yous to zinc and jen and sming and chrissy and addie and ruio and her bf for coming down to support. and of course, to ying, THANK YOU FOR MODELING :D

anyway, spent the whole of today wii-ing (wiiing?) with jen and zinc and then later with my sis and dad. guitar hero in hard mode is... hard -.- i couldn't coordinate my fingers enough to get the extra orange button that pops up too often and i think i'm building muscles from playing the drums o.O either way, i'm still tone death and pitchless and i need a fanfic that will make me cry. i miss those... amazingly well written fics that leave me trembling in my seat for more (sounds like drugs :/).

codeextremeapps and see2 training tmr and wed so there goes another 2 days of my holiday and i'll have 24 days left o.O yikes all the homework i need to do.