Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the joys of self-deprecation

i really don't understand what your problem is. i don't judge you or hold what you do against you because i live by the mentality that it's your life so it's yours to make or break. but why is it that you can't just return the favour and stop trying to impose your views on me? to be honest, they don't hold one ounce of value with me because they're not even your views in the first place. sure, i'm a hypocritical jackass who's a total messup but what's that to you? learn to form your own opinions before trying to make me listen to them.

and seriously, what gives you the right in the first place? since when did you decide what was right and what isn't? so just let me make my own decisions and stop telling me how to screw up my life; especially since i'm already doing such a great job of it.

and i've already told you so many times; i don't care.