Sunday, May 10, 2009

i want mango legs!

my gosh, i was supposed to be asleep a long long time ago. but then my sis annexed the com from me for 1 whole hour, during which i spent exploring the photo editing functions in my phone (fyi, they're actually quite interesting, and i think i'll post the pictures when i have time).

anyway, the main point is: WHY AM I STILL AWAKE?????!

oh. because of the skin. or rather, this skin. it's amazing isn't it? not the skin, but the fact that i've actually changed it after what? half a year (?!!!). so even though i said something along the lines of "i'm going to sleep by 10 and to heck with everything", i'm obviously still awake. to heck with everything indeed.

and no ying, i'm not going to blog all about today because i'm too lazy to too :D (zzz all the toos sound funny together). maybe i'll combine everything into a mega post tmr but for now, i need to sleep! (and wake up my doppleganger to so she can do my homework. ... right, i wish.)

i have just been shortified.