Monday, May 25, 2009

i eyebrow you



i've decided that i like my new eyebrows. they make me look evil :D *bursts out into maniacal laughter* anyway, now that i no longer look like i have a pair of dingos growing on my forehead, i shall learn to raise my left eyebrow before proceeding to learning the wave. hopefull i don't develop muscles above my eyes or i'll end up looking like... the incredible hulk (just minus the green, unless i fall into sungei buloh on thursday)

and omgeeee i preserved a frozen cricket today ! so proud of myself :D ... right. anyway, back to eyebrow exercises. i need to perfect the mad scientist look (jen seems to think i was meant to be one) for tomorrow when we visit this museum full of preserved animals. (reminds me of some horror movie, though i cant recall the name right now :/)