Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zachary David Alexander "Zac" Efron

LOL that's chrissy's work. (and i think i like this one better than the one of snape in a frilly wedding cake dress o.O) and... lol jo.
Joey. says:
pink and purple!
ahaha.
damn hot
as in
the room
not him.
anyway, went to watch 17again with jen and ying today. considering how i've not done my work despite the time, maybe i should have followed zinc's example and gone home instead. but regardless... zac efron is quite hot :D (though he does have one mouthful of a name). butwhattheheck... yeah. then again, his features aren't that great, except he has interestingly shiny eyes (i wonder how that works). but he looks quite good in the movie (teehee) and the movie... is not bad. i don't really like the ending but it's quite funny. the main character's best friend is some really rich dorky kind of character and... according to jen, i laughed everytime he appeared (and apparently i was also the only one who laughed -.-)

and since i'm still avoiding work, here's some random pictures. (eeps its freaky when my curtain suddenly starts billowing like mad)

the choir girls looking really pretty in their long dresses (and omg the second song was so cool)

robotics session on tuesday... murphy still isn't straight ;D

sigh pretty giant brownie for class birthday... i'm hungry D:

and that's it. i shall go do 《弟子规》 now :(

Can't help it if I space in a daze
My eyes tune out the other way
I may switch off and go in a daydream
In this head my thoughts are deep
Sometimes I can't even speak
Would someone be and not pretend
I'm off again in my world