Thursday, January 01, 2009

OMG SCHOOL

shit shit shit shit shit :ayokona: i'm having a fit right now cause i have to wake up in 5hours+ for school AND I'M NOT ASLEEP. (despite ying badgering me to). but not the point. OMG IT'S SCHOOL TMR :takot: and i haven't even accepted the fact that it's the holidays.

well, at least now i don't have to.

but WHAT THE SHIT I HAVENT DONE MY HOMEWORK AND PROBABLY WONT. and instead of chionging it out, i'm looking through my sis's yearbook. and it's so unfair k! when my batch graduated from tao nan we didn't get one! :sobrakana:

but the pictures are kinda funny, as in they look... warped. like stretched then flattened and stuff like that. still... I WANT ONE. i dont even know what happened to all the class photos they made us pay one dollar for. (it's just ONE piece of film, how could it cost so much? how could they cheat innocent little kids of their money like that!) lols.

anyway, school in 6 hours. so... i'll update when i come back, if my teachers havent killed me for not doing my homework. eeps.

laughter is an orgasm triggered by the intercourse of sense and nonsense.

:anongnangyari::anongnangyari::anongnangyari::anongnangyari::anongnangyari: