Wednesday, October 15, 2008

welcome home silas !

ah, today was a marvelous day ! firstly, EOYS ARE OVER. see that?

EOYS ARE OVER !!!!!

man, i can't believe it. no more exams for what... the rest of the year. ok so that's not very long, but still, better than nothing. anyway, after the math paper, me, jen, ying and pam waited two hours for zinc. (i'm still waiting for my cert of sainthood to arrive) but actually, i didn't really mind cause we went to coro and drank sugared water and then ate in school. then, we went to marina square to....

go BOWLING ! :D

hahas. haven't bowled for so long and i do weird things when i bowl but... yeah. my scores weren't that impressive, but i guess that's ok. like we played two games and i got around 100-120 which is actually quite good for a newb noob like me. oh and then me and pam attempted to moonwalk but that didn't work out, especially since i was in bowling shoes. and the cleaning uncle was staring at me like i was "a few fries short of a happy meal".

oh but ying's iphone went kapeesh on us (read: malfunctioned and wouldn't work) so after some window shopping, me and ying went to wheelock(spelt wrongly?) to see if it could be fixed and basically did a lot of walking and eating.

and then stopped at paya lebar on the way home to look for jeans. and when i got home... i was so freakin happy i started squealing and jumping about.

SILAS WAS BACK!

hehs. i can't believe how much i miss my laptop after what... 48 hours. sigh. I LOVE SILASSSS :D

right. i was actually planning on writing a more interesting post, but since i'm kinda distracted by the need to find a good fanfic, ciao !

PS. big thank yous to all those who have tagged. it makes me feel like i'm contributing to society (as the school puts it) when i know people are using my skins and all :)

PSS @ ???. thanks for the offer, but i'm staying celibate for severus ;)

When you look at a person,
any person, remember that
everyone has a story.
Everyone has gone through something
that has changed them.