Thursday, July 31, 2008

rantttttt

disclaimer: ok so if you're not interested in reading a whole load of random stuff, i advise you dont bother to read this :D

anw, that aside, i went for library cip today and it was so boring i ended up pondering the mysteries of life and the universe. hehs.

ok so wtv, i've come to realise there have been like, important turning points in my life.

firstly, was moving to central grove. like before i moved, i studied at park view, which was a co ed school. so if i hadnt moved and transferred out, i'd probably be well... different. probably a lot more boyish. and more sporty :X i recall my best friend was this guy who lived next door at that time. zzz.

so yeah... so when we moved house i went to canossa convent primary school. ( oh dear i cant spell the school name even :X shame on me. ) and it was like a catholic (uh i think?) girls school so we had to say prayers and sing hyms every once in awhile. yeps so even though i don't rmbr much, i'd say it was a good cultural thing, what with most of my family and relatives being buddists (i think thats misspelt too).

then along came like this major turning point, like the kind in the movies where the heroine's gonna die and suddenly this really hot hero (like severus snape) comes along and saves the day. yay sev! hahas. ok told you this is random. so yes, major turning point = getting into gep. i mean if i hadn't, i'd still be in canossa and i probably wouldn't be in nanyang and i'd probably never learnt how to skin. and i'd pobably also not know all the people i know now. like my friends will be so damn different. and i'd probably have never started wearing glasses though. that would definitely be a good thing.

so yeahs, then next would have been joining i-club in tao nan. at first, before i found out i like got into gep (which i still can't believe actually happened), i was accepted in canossa's badminton cca. and in tao nan, at first i signed up for badminton there, but then i still remember one day when mrs prakash came down to the class to get kat cause she signed up for i-club. then she was like "-sth about stuff we would learn in iclub- and anyone else interest?" so it was like a spur of the moment thing for me and i was *shrug* why not. so thus, began my life as a geek :D (more or less, but hey i enjoy being melodramatic)

and just for the record, if you dont count kindergarden, i spent 1 year in my first school, 2 in my second, 3 in my third, and now i am in my 3rd out of four years (that's if i dont fail myself out of nanyang) of my fourth school.

lub dub. and hence ends my really boring life story...

and its quite obvious how bored i was shelving books at the library if i actually managed to think about my whole life in that 3 hours.

i need a more exciting life :(