Saturday, June 28, 2008

hoohah

whee. i just dug my ears today, and now everything is so freakin clearrrr! omgosh i can hear my fan whirring away. my keyboard making stupid clucky noises when i type. and the ants as they scuttle about trying to steal more food from me.

ok so i cant hear the ants. but its a form of writing :D hyperbole, which in chinese would be the 修辞手法“夸张”. hahas. i think using chinese words but with the english order of words sort of screws everything up. but what the heck.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET US PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER IN THE USUAL NANYANG WAY TO WELCOME...



CAPTAIN FLUFFY!

hahas. so cute right? and that put your hands together thing was the AE seminar today. which was really really... well it was ok actually.

anw, me and ying went to bras basah to buy paint for funfair today. and we saw all these stuff made of styrofoam. which was so cool :D



hahas. when i saw that i proclaimed airhead! which led to me and ying knocking on the head trying to see if it was hollow. hahas. oh and i would post more pictures, but since im rather against posting pictures of myself online (or at least winky says i shud be), i shant :D

anw, i watched THE EYE. it was really really really really really really nice. and i screamed a lot. i love horror movies :D

and now, to do all my projects. i dont need to sleep tonight :(