Tuesday, May 06, 2008

madness

eeps. spent cca today browsing random sites and xangas. eeps. latin is cool :D but hard. and weird.

and then mr chiu came along checking what we were doing. caught in flagrante delicto! hahaha. apparently we're too free and he needs to find us stuff to do :X

i can't believe i missed the episode of 七公主today! it's like xueqi's WEDDING! with the OH SO CUTE AND OH SO HOT younan! waaaa~!

so upset. and i missed it cause i was meddling with eggshells and weird f&n things. for the record, the egg shells turned green :D

and whyyyyyy must i go to ying's house EVERYDAY to do the stupid chem thing. i mean for me i did the bio myself :( rawr. and then CHELSEA the ass doesn't have to. getting home so late now. i think my mum aint too happy. but then again, she's rather busy with my sis's exams.

slept at 3am this morning. surprisingly i'm not that sleepy. but uh. 听写tomorrow! sigh. i hate it. shall... look at the textbook later.

man it's 9.19. so late. shall bathe. toodles.
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
- I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear