Sunday, April 27, 2008

spongebob bob-a-thon

I LOVE SPONGEBOB.

zzz. i'm going a little mad. wait make that very. urgh. oh. i changed the lenses on my glasses. so no more floating blob of something in the middle of nowhere. now, the floor looks wonky. like curvy. like it's spinning. zzz. i was walking like jack sparrow this afternoon. :X

blip says:
uh
my eyes are screwy
--kAiliN---> ---- doomsday parade --- says:
o.o
my head is screwy
my life is screwy
THE WORLD
IS SCREWY
blip says:
o.0
it spins on a tilted axis
(:
--kAiliN---> ---- doomsday parade --- says:
o.O
the world is
lopsided
blip says:
figuratively and literally
lol

zzz. yep. screwed. gahs. so much work. and it's not even homework. it's like... PROJECTS AND PRESENTATIONS. urgh. stupid p words. bleahhhh. like practicals. stupid chem spa. KILL THE CHEMISTRY.

"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potionmaking," he began. "I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses ... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."
- Severus Snape, (PS8)

severus rocks.