Saturday, February 11, 2012

You stayed


This is the song I was talking about when I said, "Don't let her be the one that got away." And no one got my reference -.- So it wasn't entirely relevant, but the idea is there.

This song makes me cry every time I listen to it. No idea why, but it's not a sad painful cry, just a... sad cry. I guess this is something that I'll never get over. It's also in the most far-fetched context ever. Not the same as the title. Not the same as the previous paragraph. Not the context of the song. Lol I'm making too many jumps in my thoughts. But yes, same regrets. I wish I'd made you stay. I really wish I knew where you are now. Or if you died alone in some corner and got tossed away like thrash.

It's hard to move on without closure, so ignore my whining if you've gotten sick of it and just listen to the nice covers: