Saturday, April 04, 2009

omg i am sunburnt


found that somewhere, and if i'm not wrong, that's big splash at east coast. and from my own attempt at scaring myself half to death on the slide, i can honestly tell you that takes a hell lot of balls to do.

anyway, swimming was fun today :D we played around in the pool and jen try to teach me the butterfly stroke but... that didn't work out. we (mostly me actually) ended up just randomly wiggling around the pool. "i feel like a worm!" and gah relay D: me + addie + jen VS zinc + chrissy + bea in that order and.... we lost :( but playing monkey was fun. it's really funny when addie blocks jen cause addie is like :O tall and jen is... not as blessed in that area ;D

and the current promotion for pizzahut is actually quite worth it. we ordered two regular pizzas + 6 piece drumlets and it was... 28.20? except i think the guy gave us the wrong flavour but itsh ok. after eating, we completely ignored the dont-swim-after-eating rule and did more wiggling (me and jen that is, the rest were all too civilised to do such retarded things :/ )

oh and zinc is really efficient; her pictures are on fb already :O i'm hoping chrissy will upload cause i wanna see how our retarded cannon ball shots turned out. yay for diving into the pool with jen (L)

and i need to study! but it feels like some time in the afternoon now cause i just slept for 5 hours and i feel like sleeping again. ok actually that doesn't explain anything. point is i want to sleeeeep!

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle

Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show

*sings retarded songs so that they can get stuck in jo's head* :D